Saturday, August 13, 2005

Tafe : Emily : BlogSpot Limitations.. .


I am having trouble uploading Anim.gifs and Flash.swfs to

Blogspot.
Suggestions?
I am thinking about hosting them on external servers and

hyperlinking to them.
I would enjoy learning how to change my Dahboard DTD to

transitional Xhtml not Strict Xhtml.
Is JSP, ASP, PHP, Javascript enabled on the Blogspot server?
No computer at home and no time to research it. :I
All these protocols would be assistful in my navigational

system, that would allow content to be loaded on demand not when

the page loads.
In desperation I may just turn to Flash.swf for all Navigation /

Imagery / Scriting nescessary. Totaly defeating the purpose of

the blog.
Can you use Other DTDs in each different Post?
EG VRML / Math-ML / Chem-ML...

Malcom Foster...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home